Let it go

I can't believe it's Friday already! I have the first video in the Tutorial Series getting edited now, and will hopefully have it posted soon. The next one is in the planning stages, and may get recorded this weekend.

Do you ever get the feeling at the end of the week that you just didn't do your best, or that you weren't very productive? That's pretty much how I felt at the end of my shift tonight. Don't get me wrong. I got everything I needed to done at work, and then some. But, I can't help but feel that I could have done more.

Maybe it was just because of the short work week after a long vacation. Maybe it was the cold that keeps lingering in the background, never quite coming to fruition. In any case, all I can really do is let it go, and promise myself to try to do better next week. This blog, and being able to share my thoughts is one way I can work on letting go and moving on.

Crochet is a big help for me in that aspect of my life. I find it kind of meditative sometimes. I can sit there, keep my hands busy, and something awesome eventually happens. And, if I'm not happy with the results, I can rip it all out and start over (something I have done many times). While I can't rip out a bad week, I can let it go and move past it.

How crochet has helped me with my mental health is one of things I want to explore with this blog.

I'm keeping this one short and sweet for this week, so until next time, keep on hooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new year, a new endeavor!

Celtic Knot Filet

Uh oh!