Slowly getting there

Again, sorry for the silence.

While my hand is doing much better (the brace for work and the exercises I've been doing have helped a LOT), I've found myself in a funk of late.

I've learned that I have Anxiety and Depression issues, and am working on getting some help.

I've dropped a pretty penny on self-help books (I highly recommend the "No Fucks Given Guides by Sarah Knight), trying to arrange a counselor, and have a started new meds.

These, with my Crochet, are helping.

I finally got the gumption to finish the bucket bag I was making for myself, and I have a fillet project planned.

Hopefully I'll be posting here a little more frequently going forward. It's just been a slow road to get me back to normal.

Though, to be honest, I have had these issues for so long, I'm not really sure what normal is for me.

In the meantime, keep on hooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new year, a new endeavor!

Celtic Knot Filet

Uh oh!